First Ever Talent Show!!

The first ever talent show is coming up soon, on April 12th.

Back to Article
Back to Article

First Ever Talent Show!!

Reporter; Brielle Eland, Media; Dawson Keller, and Editor; Jordan Roe

Student council has been wanting to put on a talent show for a few years now so Annie and Izzy kind of just took the initiative and ta da, a talent show.” said teacher, Ms.Hedberg.

This talent show is a chance for people to discover all the hidden talents that their friends have. We talked to a few of the students that are planning to audition and they are very excited that the school is giving them this opportunity.

With the event coming up so soon everyone is rushing to get their talent perfected before auditions. “We are going to go full hard rehearsal today and then it’s go time.” Says senior, Raiden Gonzales.  

Raiden will we performing a duet with Lanaisha, “We first started singing together in middle school. During our Stang Gang concert we had a duet together, we just clicked from there,” said Gonzales.

“Whenever we sing gospel I get the emotions that God is with me, and with everyone else while I am singing.” ”

— Senior, Raiden Gonzales

This talent show is an opportunity for the students to show off their talents that they have. All the performers put lots of time into their acts, but for them it is not work, it’s very enjoyable.“Whenever we sing gospel I get the emotions that God is with me, and with everyone else while I am singing.” Said Gonzales.“Whenever We sing gospel I get the emotions that God is with me, and with everyone else while I am singing.”

Lots of people have many hidden talents that they have never shown off to anyone, weather that is singing, dancing, or, for sophomore Makelti Hastings, that is doing the alphabet aerobics. “Singing the Alphabet Aerobics is like making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, you don’t think about it you just kind of do it.” Said sophomore, Makelti Hastings.

“It’s really not a talent show as much as it is a talent showcase, there’s not going to be a winner it is just going to be a look at how talented our students are.” said Hedberg. There were two days of auditions and about 13 acts. We are looking forward to seeing everyone perform, and we hope to see lots of people supporting the performers as well. So be sure to put it on you calendar for April 12th, during ELO.